Lost and Found
At Kanyon’s Golden Veterinary Care, we strive to be there when you need us. Whether Cocoa managed to slip her collar on a walk or you found a stray hanging around the local walking trail, we understand you need to get the word out! Informing the surrounding community about each lost or found fur baby increases the likelihood of a safe return home.Please know that we will do everything we can to help you locate your missing friend or find your new sidekick’s original family. While mug shots and pawprints are not required, although we believe would certainly be helpful, any information you can provide such as a description of the animal and a location where she was found, maybe even the name sheanswers to, could aid in finding Cocoa’s family.
We will do our best to post photos and descriptions of these animals as soon as possible. Together we can help get Cocoa or Mitzi... tucked safely backinto young Suzie’s arms where she belongs!
Your email should include:
- Description of the animal,including color of collar if wearing; microchipped?
- Description of where the animal was found ordisappeared from (intersections only, no addresses)
- Any specific concerns? (Does not get along with other dogs /cats, on daily medications, etc )
- Any unique behaviors to identify? (wants to go outside All the time, chasing her tail, super food or toydriven. . )
- Serious Medical Condition? (Seizures, heart disease,dry eye, allergies...)